At Chicago Apartments, we understand the importance of education in today's
society. Parents want nothing more than to place their children in schools where
they know their children will be in good hands. Especially when moving to a new
area, parents want to make sure that there are appropriate schools nearby.
Researching specific needs and wants for their children's education is the first
step that any moving parent should take. A simple phone call to the school's
district will answer most of your questions, but not all. Some cases may require
a visit to a counselor who is more than willing to help a parent find the right
education and school for their kids. The internet is also a very useful source
for information regarding ANYTHING related to your child's education. Here is a
link to the Chicago public schools website.
Tips for Grades K-3 - Ways you can help your child succeed.
- Read to your child. - Have your child read to you...
Tips for Grades 4-6 - Ways you can help your child succeed.
- Pack books when you go on trips with your child. - Have your child keep a journal on family vacations.
- Select words from a story your child has read and have him/her write a paragraph using those words...
Tips for Grades 7-8 - Ways you can help your child succeed.
- Encourage your child to follow instructions enclosed with toys, games, or items that require assembly.
- Talk with your child about current issues...
Source from Chicago Public Schools
Home | Chicago Schools | Apartment Search Tips | Local Phone Numbers | Chicago Utilities | Apartment Rent Tips
Hunter's Check List | Apartment Moving Tips | Apartment Packing Tips | Apartment Moving Day
Chicago Restaurants | Chicago Newspapers | Chicago Guide
Resources | Contact Us | Site Map